Dr. Tennille Cheek-Covey is trusted by locals as a compassionate and caring Midwest City dentist.
A native Oklahoman, she attended the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry and received her doctorate in 2002, with honors. While attending dental school she was awarded numerous awards and scholarships for strong academic and clinical skills. She was presented with the Michael E. Lindley Award for outstanding leadership and service to the American Student Dental Association, as well as the Charles E. Hulbert D.D.S., M.S. Radiology Award for excellence in radiology and love of mankind through service to others. The Academy of Dentistry for Persons with Disabilities awarded her a Certificate of Recognition for High Achievement in the Undergraduate Curriculum in Dental Care for Persons with Disabilities. In addition, she was selected for the Pediatric Honors program, a program that focuses on treating more challenging pediatric patients. She maintained a top ranking in her class and was asked to teach fellow students in the departments of endodontics, operative dentistry, and pedodontics.
Dr. Cheek-Covey was selected for membership into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Dental Society, whose exclusive membership is limited to graduates who have distinguished themselves by excellence in scholastics while demonstrating exemplary character traits.
Dr. Cheek-Covey chose the dental profession because she has a passion to help others. Overall health is greatly affected by oral health and she is committed to developing a happy and healthy relationship with each of her Oklahoma City patients. She has a zeal for life and a love of dentistry. She is committed to high-quality dentistry and maintains a philosophy of honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
Respected Midwest City dentist, Dr. Cheek-Covey, looks forward to meeting you and helping you maintain good oral health for years to come!
THE PRECISION DENTAL MISSION
Our Oklahoma dental practice’s mission is
to provide patients the best dental services possible!
- Serve patients with honesty, compassion, and professionalism
- Promote preventative care to patients
- Work with patients to develop a treatment plan to improve their oral health
- Provide comprehensive dental care to patients
- Pursue excellence through continuing education, personal and team growth, and mastery of leading-edge technology
OUR CORE VALUES
Precision Dental Center embraces “Core Values” for all of our employees. We need values in place as the “backbone” for our business. These five core values (I.C.A.R.E.) are:
- Integrity: Act with high moral principle. Adhere to the highest professional standards. Maintain the trust and confidence of all with whom I engage.
- Commitment: Work diligently to serve patients. Be driven by an earnest belief in Precision Dental Center’s mission. Fulfill my individual responsibilities and organizational responsibilities.
- Advocacy: Be truly patient-centric by identifying, fully considering, and appropriately advancing the interests of patients.
- Respect: Treat all those I serve and with whom I work with dignity and respect. Show respect to earn it.
- Excellence: Strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement.