Over the past few years, it has become apparent that the benefits of a great smile outweigh the benefits of many other desirable things. Studies show that people vastly prefer having an attractive smile over other desirable traits such as clear skin. In fact, when you look at the statistics, you may even be surprised at how high the numbers are in favor for having a great smile.
According to a digital perception study by Kelton Research, the benefits of having straight teeth and a pretty smile are abundant:
- Nearly one-third of people notice a person’s teeth first. One-quarter of people remember teeth as the most memorable trait of a person after meeting them.
- People are almost 50% more likely to get jobs when competing with someone if they have straight, beautiful teeth. They are also seen as that much more successful.
- When attracting others, people with attractives will be over 50% more likely to get a date.
- Nearly three-quarters of people would be more likely to trust someone with a nice smile, even over other features like if they have a good job, a nice car, or great outfit.
- Three in five people would rather have a nice smile than clear skin. Almost 90% of people would give up something for a year if they would have a beautiful smile for the rest of their life. A good portion (around one-third) of these people would give up things like deserts and vacation if it would net them a great smile.
The wonderful thing about a good smile is that it is achievable by anyone. No matter how crooked your teeth are, you can improve it with our clear braces option. Unlike the metal parts and wires of braces in the past, clear braces will allow you to live your normal life with almost no changes while your teeth are being moved into their proper positions. It’s a win-win situation.
So when you need to make a change on the state of your teeth, stop by Precision Dental Center to get started. Located in Midwest City, we bring cosmetic dental options so that anyone can achieve the smile they deserve.